Need a hug? Because Baloo has one for you! This mature boy is 10 years young and has plenty of pep in his step, but more importantly, he has so much love to give! We rescued Baloo within moments of being euthanized at a shelter through no fault of his own. The shelter was simply out of space and he had been there for 20 days. Baloo is doing great in his foster home with both dogs and cats! He loves riding shot gun in the car, going for brisk walks and he is house trained. He enjoys a soft place to sleep and likes to be near you but also does ok chilling in another room and seems to do just fine if you leave him home alone.
Here are some reasons why you should consider adoption Baloo:
- Baloo is a mature and well-behaved dog, making him a good choice for families with children or for seniors looking for a calm companion.
- Staffordshire mixes are known for their affectionate and friendly nature, making them great pets for people who want a dog that will be a loyal companion.
- Baloo is already house-trained and may already have basic obedience skills, which will make the transition to his new home much easier.
- Baloo is a medium-sized dog, making him a good choice for people who want a dog that is not too big or too small.
- By adopting an older dog like Baloo, you are providing a loving home for a pet that may have trouble finding one, and you are also making room for a new rescue dog to be taken in.
- Adopting a mature dog like Baloo can also be a cost-effective option, as older dogs often require less time and money for training and medical care than puppies.
- Older dogs like Baloo often have a calm and relaxed demeanor, making them great pets for people who live busy or stressful lives.
If you are looking for a loyal and loving companion, Baloo is a great choice!